With more than four decades of successful searches behind us, DPA has earned its place as one of the “go-to” search firms in the CPG Recruitment Industry. When considering a placement firm to fill your critical talent needs, please consider the following:
- CPG Specialists Since we primarily service the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry, we offer immediate contacts with top talent in the following types of companies: food, beverage, household, general merchandise (GM), over-the-counter (OTC) pharmaceutical, and health & beauty care (HBC) manufacturers, as well as the related parallel service industries.
- True Partnership As an extension of your firm, we represent your company with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- High Ethics Our reputation speaks for itself, we will gladly provide references upon request.
- Investing in the Future We stay ahead of the curve with respect to research & technology.
- Guaranteed Services We guarantee our candidates, it is our goal is to have a marriage between client and candidate, if for some reason things do not work out from either side (which is rare), we will work with you to replace the candidate at no additional cost to you.
- Ongoing Support We are an excellent resource, our team members have expert level knowlege of the CPG Industry and can offer advice on industry standards, trends & current market conditions.
- Consultation We offer consultation on salary information, diversity recruitment, employee retention, troubleshooting, and recruitment strategies.
- Resources As our client, in addition to our search services, we can provide your company with vast resources to help you fine tune your needs, such as: sample job descriptions, organizational charts, and salary surveys.
The Recruitment Process
- Agreement from both parties on the terms of the search, including but not limited to the engagement option, fee structure, agreement, guarantee, and time-line.
- Ascertain that the client has done an exhaustive internal search.
- Take a thorough job order with complete understanding of the responsibilities and prerequisites.
- Speak with the hiring manager to get a complete understanding of all dynamics of the role.
- Source and ultimately present viable candidates following all interviews.
- Thoroughly debrief the client company hiring authority and the candidate following all interviews.
- Reference check those candidates that are being pursued.
- Actively assist in negotiating the offer.
- Insure a smooth transition to new employer.
- Follow-up with both client and candidate to ensure satisfaction.
Communication is Key
Over the years, we have learned that steady communication, honest and prompt feedback, and mutual courtesy are all key components to a successful search. Below, we have outlined a few reasonable requests that have been proven to be in the best interest of all parties involved (company, agency and candidate). This also confirms that we are ethically bound to both client and candidate throughout the length of the entire search process.
- Referrals Upon submitting candidates for review, we ask you to confirm your receipt of our referral within 24 hours.
- Acceptance or Denial Our expectation is to receive your response of acceptance or denial (with full disclosure of your reason for denial) within 48 hours to keep with the timeliness of our search. This feedback is crucial in keeping the search timeline on track and will also be a gauge of our understanding of your specific goals.
- Interviews After interviewing our candidate referrals, we ask that initial feedback be given (positive or negative) within 48 hours. This is critical since it is our professional responsibility to provide feedback to candidates in a timely manner. This will keep good candidates fully engaged in the process and will eliminate any negative impression of your company from the consumer prospective.
Through our diligent internal and external interview process, we have enjoyed an excellent record of retention. We are skilled at determining the right motivational and cultural fit for candidates and clients. This is critical for our business; therefore, it is our #1 goal to continue to build long term mutually beneficial relationships with both our client companies and our candidates. In the rare occasion that something does not go as planned, we promise to work with you to find a replacement at no charge because our reputation is on the line. Our performance is measured by your success.