Key Account Manager (Northern NJ)
Overview: This person will be a key player on a dynamic team, responsible for executing the customer strategy for designated categories to ultimately deliver the business’ growth objectives.
- Achieve / exceed all key sales measures and target for the national account
- Ensure all trade and marketing funds are spent in most efficient way to drive business growth
- Develop and manage customer relationship with key strategic customer
- Defining, designing and delivering the go to market strategy and ensuring plans are implemented with excellence.
- Execute with excellence new product launches and ensure consistent delivery of the sales fundamentals 4P
- Budget and Forecast management in partnership with the finance and supply resources.
- Partner with Category, Shopper Marketing, and Trade Marketing managers to drive insights across the account and turn them into actionable plans.
- Provide inputs into learning agenda and Joint Business Planning goals
- 4 year college degree preferred or equivalent management experience
- 2-5 years in Sales Strategy experience (Marketing/Sales/Trade Marketing)
- Ability to travel required
- Strong knowledge of sales function processes and track record of leading thinking and execution within multi-functional teams
- Knowledge of Consumer packaged goods industry
- Strong knowledge of Syndicated Data Analytics and Customer Manager Process, as well as Microsoft Office