Trade Marketing Manager (NY Metro/Northern NJ)
Overview: The Trade Marketing Manager oversees sales forecasts and sales strategy, proposing and directing the execution of programs to maximize sales volume potential to achieve Plan. Will also include support of several key Customers across Categories.
- Develop customer /category 4P strategy and tactics in line with respective heads of national key accounts and building on global 4P strategy
- Manage trade marketing budget and define category trade marketing KPIs
- Translate brand marketing actions into customer marketing actions
- Contribute to category marketing plans with customer and category analysis and promotional strategy; key contact for brand marketing teams
- Continuous analysis of customer position, working together with National Account Managers to recommend in-store action aimed at strengthening company’s promotion within categories
- Implement category strategies and vision across customers; lead and support the implementing of romotional strategy across customers, in line with brand priorities and media plans
- Performs ongoing ROI analysis across a broad range of activities to guide effective commercial outcomes and support trade spend optimization objectives.
- Conducts intensive Financial Modelling to support decision process e.g. Ranging, Promotion.
- Develops ‘Go To Market” strategies for all category reviews with major retailers.
- Contributes to forecast accuracy via timely and accurate input into forecasting process.
- 4-year college degree
- 5-years Direct Sales and/or Marketing experience, cross functional exposure to other Business Operations
- Good understanding of Customer Management Process
- Proven analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Syndicated Data (Nielsen/IRI, Spectra, Panel Data, A&Us)
- Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills